Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5th asean para games

Just came back from para games duty... 5th asean para games.. work station: aquatic stadium.. bukit jalil.. feel tired but i really enjoy myself. i can see athletes gave their very best to win each event. they have the spirit.. enthusiastic.. happy.. and I really admire them.

my duty as a volunteer (victory ceremony) is really a challenging work because we have to deal with people who always get panic attack.. so annoying with their attitude.. who always say this and that wrong. they think they are good enougn.. hmm.. pity them.. ehhehehe.. they should learn from the athletes who are good in their attitude... hope i will earn more experience like this in the future so that i can share with my family, friends and my future studentsssssssssssssssssss....

No comments:

Post a Comment