Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Challenges for today

Hello again.. today is a tiring day.. class finished at 16:30.. then went to GERKO unit beruniform... enjoy myself learned kids songs.. for Pandu Puteri.. until 18:30.. fewh... right now I write about my experinces seeking informations for Pendidikan Moral's presentation.. I need the informations urgently because my task is to present it to my class this week.. For your information, I do not have my laptop yet... so desperately.. last choice.. I have to search those informations from the nearest Cyber Cafe... which I have to like it, forcedly... actually hate the environment... too much smoke, noisy & I have to carry my big heavy bags.. that's a challenge for today as a teacher with no laptop.. LOL.. so that's it for right now.. will update again.. sooner (maybe).. bubye

No comments:

Post a Comment